Sometimes, in life, all my favourite things come together: namely, buffalo chicken with panko breading, ranch, and avacado. And sometimes, in life, we need to make delicious dinners that make us feel less guilty.
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups plain panko bread crumbs
- 4-6 large soft leaves of lettuce
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup sliced avocado
- ranch dressing
- spring onions to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375. Lightly grease a baking sheet/line it with parchment paper.
- Toss the chicken in ½ cup buffalo sauce, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pour the breadcrumbs into a shallow dish. Coat each chicken piece evenly and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Drizzle with extra buffalo sauce.
- To assemble the wraps: fill each leaf of lettuce with rice, onion, tomatoes, and avocado. Top with the crispy baked buffalo chicken, drizzle with ranch dressing, sprinkle with the green onions and parmesan cheese.
Wine Pairing: I would suggest enjoying this dish with a dry brut nature Cava. The bubbles keep everything fresh and light!